I often read quotes from Sadhguru and also watch discussions from Sadhguru on YouTube. As you read this, you may wonder who is Sadhguru.
As per Wikipedia, Sadhguru (born Jagadish Vasudev, 3 September 1957) is the founder and head of the Isha Foundation, based in Coimbatore, India. The foundation, established in 1992, operates an ashram and yoga centre that carries out educational and spiritual activities. Sadhguru has been teaching yoga since 1982. He is the author of the New York Times bestsellers Inner Engineering: A Yogi’s Guide to Joy and Karma: A Yogi’s Guide to Crafting Your Destiny, and a frequent speaker at international forums.
Sadhguru describes life as “This life for me is an endeavor to help people experience and express their divinity. May you know the bliss of the Divine. –Sadhguru”
Here are some of the quotes from Sadhguru, an Indian yogi, spiritual leader, and author:
- “The ultimate truth is not something that you can put into words. It is something that you experience.”
- “The most important thing in life is not what you get, but what you become.”
- “To experience life, you have to be open to the unknown. When you are open to the unknown, life is an adventure.”
- “The only way to live life is to be in the present moment. If you are not in the present moment, you are missing your life.”
- “The only way to grow is to constantly question and challenge your own limitations. When you do this, life becomes a thrilling adventure.”
- “The only way to be truly happy is to be in a state of inner peace. Inner peace comes from being in harmony with the world within and without.”
- “To be truly successful in life, you must be in a state of constant evolution. When you are evolving, you are constantly growing and becoming better.”
- “The ultimate purpose of life is not to achieve material success, but to realize your own ultimate potential and become one with the universe.”
Sadhguru is dedicated to the physical, mental and spiritual wellbeing of humanity and gifted with utter clarity of perception, Sadhguru possesses a perspective on life and living that never fails to intrigue, challenge, and surprise all those he encounters.